Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Under Attack

I rarely get sick. I mean, I may get a cold once during the winter and then I have allergies during the spring. But besides that I don't normally get sick. I have never broken a bone. I haven't ever sprained anything.

But last week I believe I dislocated a bone in my wrist. I popped my wrist Saturday and it stopped hurting.
And the night before last I woke up in the middle of the night with massive drainage in my left eye. It's been red ever since. I think it may be pink eye, but I'm not positive. Mostly because I haven't had any puss as is normal for pink eye. My eye does kinda itch, it's had a clear film on it and then also a little drainage, but no build up of puss.
I'm being pretty careful about not touching my eye and if I do making sure I wash my hands.

I am wondering if I'm under attack. A spiritual attack with physical illnesses. It's kinda strange that it's happening right after another.

Please continue to pray for me. I'm kinda tired of this.

No comments: