Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Terrible, Horrible, and Just Plain Bad

Oh my goodness. I have just done the worst thing I've done in.... two weeks?! haha! My current guy problem.... I just told him that I am in love with a married man. I'm not really. I just LOVE Jason Aldean! I think he is my favorite country artist right now. I am going to buy that boys cd. But my guy problem (we'll call him James), James, told me that he had something personal to tell me. I said, Okay, tell me now. This was over fb chat. He said no, he had to tell me in person. I knew what he was going to say. He likes me. He has from the moment he saw me. How do I know? Because he has been like my little best friend ever since and one of his homeboys told me James liked me a couple weeks ago.

So then I told James tonight that I was in love with a married man. Actually it's my fb status right now. And maybe he'll take a hint that I'm not interested. Is that horrible?

I keep laughing.... ;)

I went to the Bible study at RG's tonight for the first time in two weeks. It was good. I've missed the study. I've missed RG, and everyone. Poor kid, RG looked like he was about to fall over. He needs more sleep.

I keep digging this hole with James. I need to tell him it's not true... but I really don't want too. He just told me he's glad I found someone. I am such a terrible person.

Okay, so my blessings for the day:

1. Time by myself. It's so refreshing.
2. Having been and continuing to be made fearfully and wonderfully in Father Love's eyes.
3. Amazing friends to hang out with and sing songs of praise to our Savior.
4. Forgiveness, forgiveness, and more forgiveness.
5. With a sense of humor (however sick it may be! lol)

No comments: