Saturday, June 13, 2009

Beer Gut? Ssaaayyy What?

I love music. And music like this makes me very happy. I mean, seriously, I'm not ashamed, I've got a beer gut. I'm not one of those girls who are afraid to eat. I am a fan of food. I don't understand America's fascination with super skinny women with flawless skin and tanned bodies. Most of us girls can't even begin to imagine that being a reality. So knowing that some random musician has noticed that there are hot girls with not-so-perfect bodies is enough to make this girl beyond proud.

Check out Trailer Choir (yes, I'm digging the country music as of late!).
http://www.myspace.com/trailerchoir

Rockin' The Beer Gut

There's a million different types of girls all around the world and they're all so beautiful
No one knows any better than me 'cuz I stare so constantly
But I think I met my match last night at the club, she was sippin' on a Bud, hangin' with her friends on a Friday night

Chorus
5 foot something, cherry bomb she had everything going on
The first thing that caught my eye
She was rockin' the beer gut and I love the way she's not ashamed
Rockin' the beer gut well it's just some extra love around her waist
Rockin' the beer gut she's more than hot, she's everything and with the blue jeans a little tight around her butt
Rockin' the beer gut

Well Toby Keith never looked so good hanging out right there on the front of her black t-shirt
As I walked up to the bar and said, "Can I buy you a drink girl?"
She spun me around and grabbed my hand and said, "First things first we're gonna dance, if you can cut a rug boy
After that, well you can."

Chorus
5 foot something, cherry bomb she had everything going on
The first thing that caught my eye
She was rockin' the beer gut and I love the way she's not ashamed
Rockin' the beer gut well it's just some extra love around her waist
Rockin' the beer gut she's more than hot, she's everything and with the blue jeans a little tight around her butt
Pretty little girl's, rockin' the beer gut

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have to drink beer in order to have a beer gut. You don't drink beer.

Lydia said...

According to Dictionary.com a beer gut can be defined as a protruding stomach. They do say it is most likely from drinking too much beer. But I do have a protruding stomach so for this post it is appropriate. :)