Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Man. This has been a week already. I'm wanting it to end so it can all be in the far past. My eyes hurt from crying and I feel like that's all I've done this week. I hate crying because someone always tells me to suck it up. I hate that. Sometimes I just want to cry and I don't feel like I can.

I've done barely any homework this week and that is not good. Tomorrow after class I'm going off to study all day until it's time for the Bible study. Especially since I'm leaving Thursday for TN. The wedding is this weekend. I'm not really excited.

I want coffee... and chocolate... and good food. I haven't had supper and I'm pretty hungry. Milk sounds really good too. I think I need food. haha.

I have too much to do between now and Thursday. I need to make a list. So I'm off to do that. Pray for me. I need it right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! hope your doing well..... i have to tell you that it's been Great talking to you but i can't trust myself on the internet so this will be my last comment.....:..( so i pray that god blesses you and your loved ones see ya around..........p.s. yea you do know me! lol hang out with the one's under the rocks

Lydia said...

You can't leave until you say who you are! That's not fair. How do I know if I really know you?

Lydia said...

What do you mean you can't trust yourself?

Anonymous said...

ok lets see you live in hawkinsville and go to mgc and idk
its hard trying to prove it without giving myself away....lol ......nothing really bad just making sure i keep my thoughts pure