Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Men + Stupidity = Jerks

I feel like crap. I can't believe I fell for it. I mean seriously. I have only ever attracted man-ho's so why should I think this would be real?

I feel worthless. unworthy. unwanted. ugly.

I'm not blaming him. I'm not mad at him. I don't understand him. Part of me wonders if it's because he thinks I'm too good. I don't know.

Can I just say that I'm glad he feels like a jerk? Because I am. I'm very glad.

Good night. Guys. Don't be stupid. If you truly only like a girl as a friend don't tell her something that will make her think differently.

Maybe I was wrong. I could see and hear how insecure he felt and I just wanted to help build his self-esteem.

I'm going to work on not being so nice. I feel walls being built. I will be on guard even more.

Maybe I'm a bit mad. But I think at myself and the male species in general more than him.

I'm going to pamper myself. My feet could use a good soak. And I might take a shower. I went for a bike ride earlier and I stink. I'm just worried about my hair looking crazy tomorrow morning when I get up for class. Alright. I'm out. I feel exhausted. I hope you guys are having a better week than I am. Encouragement in any form would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: