Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And Now I Wanna Cry

I can't believe it. I have no idea who CoolGuy is and trust me I've tried finding out... I've been through every guy on my friends list on Facebook (well, the ones who aren't in a relationship) and I can't figure it out at all.

My word CoolGuy. I don't even know what to say. I know you are probably still reading my blog. I just can't believe you are going to not ever comment again.

Panic struck me when I read your comment. Yes, panic. I have enjoyed your comments so much and now nothing. Every time I checked my email it was in the hope of receiving a comment from you. It was like my own little version of You've Got Mail. Not anymore.

I don't understand how you can just run off because you're scared of something. I don't know. Maybe I should have checked the guys who are in relationships. But you told me you were single....

I don't give my blogspot out to many people. And for a reason you pointed out. I am open on my blog. Probably way too open. The fact that you have read about every part of my life and are now going to disappear forever makes me feel a bit betrayed. I don't know why but I definitely feel that way. Perhaps even abandoned.

Hang it! Men are stupid. And now I wanna cry.

No comments: