Thursday, April 9, 2009

Paralyzer

I am very glad CoolGuy is going to continue commenting... But I have to admit I busted out laughing when I read his last comment and I quote, "so don't try getting anymore clues out of me lol" end quote. Laugh out loud is right. I have an idea of how long he's been reading my blog but for all the reading he's done on me and my interesting life (maybe?) he doesn't know me very well...

I am the most curious person I know. Did you know CoolGuy that I once crawled Army style in my woods so I could find out what my neighbors were building in their backyard? I didn't know them and I didn't want to walk up to their front door and say, "Hey! I'm Lydia. Your neighbor from over yonder and I'd like to know what you are banging on in your backyard." Uhhh... that would have been awkward!
Plus I love solving mysteries and you are definitely a mystery. So I'm going to continue asking questions. You don't have to answer but it would be nice if you would leave a clue once in a while!

:)

Tomorrow I'm driving to TN. Fun. More completely packed highways. I forgot my CD's too. But I've been rocking to the XM radio. Love that thing. Favorite songs on the radio right now... Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas (by the way I love actual black eyed peas. They are really good). Right Around by Flo Rida. I'm beginning to like I Love College by Asher Roth (if I have more than one little girl I want to name one of them Asher; weird I know. But I like it as a girls name). Day 'n' Nite by Kid Cudi. The Fear by Lily Allen. Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band. That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings (this song cracks me up!!). Paralyzer by Finger Eleven (Oh my word! I could listen to this song ALL day! Definitely my favorite right now).

Gotta run. B's off work. Enjoy the list of all the heathen music I rock out to in the van. I dance in the car. Is that weird?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol haha that last one made me laugh as well....i can't imagine you doing that! lol you're so quiet and reserved in person(but i know better because of your blogs) the picture i got in my head when i read that was Nancy drew lol....so to Feed your curiosity ....here's a hint........on monday find some warrior pride! lol good luck

Lydia said...

Yeah... you caught me. I'm not really quiet!! :) I dance all the time in the car! So try imaging!
I don't know anyone who plays sports at MGC.... Your hint didn't help at all. :-/

Anonymous said...

my hint said find some mgc pride It didn't say anything about sports......i've decided that i would rather talk to you through email now that our little hint game has turned into entertainment for some of your friends lol hahaha.....anyways i've started a blog myself and its thanks to you! so feel free to look, but i've made special care not to give anything else away lol

Lydia said...

haha! Don't stop commenting on my blog just because my girls are curious! They are a huge part of my life and know everything that goes on with me. So whether you email or comment they will know about it. Besides that I like it when you comment. Oh, and thanks for saving all of us from dying of curiosity! :) Are you going to be at MGC tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

ok i will but they should comment as well so i can see whats going on.....i've feed ya'lls curiosity i want to know what their saying....yea i'll be there with mgc pride!

Lydia said...

I can't force them to comment and I didn't even know until last weekend that some of them were reading. I have blog-stalkers from all over!