Sunday, July 29, 2012

InstLife July 15-28th

I'm a little behind on showing pictures of my life. The last two weeks have been pretty busy!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

6.
7.
8.
9.


1. Adam wrote a letter to the Western Recorder and it got published!

2. I love free samples in the mail! And, heavens, are these good samples! P&G has a wonderful customer appreciation program.

3. I've really slacked on my Photo A Day July project. But this is day 20 which I actually took on day 19 (I didn't realize it was the 19th)...

4. Friday we took a day trip to see Adam's parents. The church my father-in-law is a pastor at has just built a huge gym/family center. I forgot to take pictures of it. Sad.

5. While we were at the church a terrible accident happened and if you look closely you can see the down motorcycle. My FIL found out that CSI was investigating the scene! Super exciting about CSI being within blocks of me but sad about the person who died from the accident.

6. Two samples within two weeks! Life is good! These are brew over ice k-cups from Green Mountain Coffee. I love their coffee so I was super excited about some freebies!

7. I think it was the following day when I tried it....and it needed some cream and sugar for sure!

8. One night I decided I wanted something sweet so I made peach cobbler with 1 can of peaches and about a cup of pancake mix. It was pretty good for being a "Poor Man's Cobbler"!

9. I am in the process of re-arranging the house. Yes, the entire house. For starters, most of our musical instruments are now in the living room to promote more playing of said instruments. (it's working because every time Adam walks past the djembe he has to play it just a little bit!).

No comments: