Sunday, July 8, 2012

InstaLife

I have to give credit to my sister, Bethany, for this idea of showcasing your week/life through pictures (mostly from Instagram). But ever since her first post doing it I haven't been able to get it out of my head. So here goes! My week via Instagram:














1. Dumpster diving with my brothers was very exciting and fruitful! Six beautiful pallets for my little DIY heart!

2. My giveaway win from Papercuts by Dmytro and Iuliia hosted by Created by Laurie

3. My youngest brothers came to visit for the week. Last Sunday we went to Copper River Grill and they downed "Bigfoot's Mother-in-law". Spank even finished all of his fries! But Micah did eat TWO tomatoes and he HATES tomatoes!

4. Micah got Facebook! Finally! :)

5. In the midst of dumpster diving Spank found his dream car!

6. and 7. Adam trying to tie a cherry stem into a knot in his mouth. It took him a while but he finally did it!


No comments: