Friday, July 13, 2012

Home Tips: Washing Dishes



I hate washing dishes. I always have and I always will. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to make messes in the kitchen! I love to cook and bake but when it comes to cleaning what I have made dirty I am less than enthused. And to top it off I don't have an dish-washer machine. Oh, wait! I am the dish-washing machine!

So if you are like me and hate washing dishes, well, I have a tip for you. Fill your sink with the hottest possible water (don't forget the soap!), let your dishes soak until the water is at the point where you can put your hands in it (for me this is about 15-20 minutes). While your dishes are soaking read a book, watch tv, put on a load of laundry, anything. Then come back to the kitchen sink, wash your dishes, TA DA! Done!

I don't know why but spreading out the chore of dish washing makes it much more bearable for me.

No comments: