Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break

It has almost been two weeks since I last posted. Goodness so much has happened. Oh, before I forget my two hour bike ride two weeks ago gave me a very nice head start on my tan!! I'm really happy about that.

I very clearly saw during my spring break how I do not want the guy I marry to behave. Men. Bridal showers are for the bride and her friends. And as my dear ol' dad said "He will learn really fast that when you are married it's hers, hers and... hers."
And if there is a girls movie night planned (with a movie such as Anne of Green Gables or Pride and Prejudice or something along those lines) please be sweet and allow us to have our girls night with having to kick you out of the house! For heavens sake.
Oh, and I promise I will not ever spend an entire weekend with my boyfriend if I have friends who have driven over nine freaking hours to see me. Sorry darlin', you'll have to go camping or do something manly with your friends because I won't be available (phone calls are good though). And if you come celebrate my birthday knowing that my family has a tradition of saying something nice about the bday person before getting cake and all you can say is, "I think you are amazing and I can't wait for you to take care of me." Well, you might just want to get up and leave at that point because neither I or my family is going to be very happy with you (that is lame and selfish and not at all what I would want in a relationship).

I think I hate spring break. My motivation to do homework is gone. Maybe it's just because I'm so tired. I don't know, but I don't want to do any homework right now. And clearly I'm not because I'm blogging.

I'm off to bed. I'm so tired. Oh, wait. First amazing news. I have been accepted to Toccoa Falls College. I'm so excited. If you want to order something from the Pampered Chef to help me earn money for college let me know. I'm hosting a catalog show for that purpose starting now and ending April 8th. Email me: 16augustgirl @ gmail . com (without the spaces of course!). So since I've been helping watch my siblings for the last couple years full time I haven't been able to have a job and earn money for college and this is a way for me to do it! Plus you'll get AWESOME kitchen products as well! This is a win-win situation. Tell all your friends and family. It's easy you browse the pamperedchef.com website and then send me the product numbers and payment method. If you order online I will not receive credit for it because I don't yet have my own pc web-page. Hopefully that will happen in the next week or so. I'll let you know when that happens.

Now I'm going to bed. I hope you guys had a great spring break (or whatever you did the last week and a half). I'll write more about my trip later. Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey its good to see your back up and blogging lol yea i know what you mean about bad spring breaks. your totally right about how a boyfriend and a husband should act in those situations. well anyways just wanted to stop by and say hi......so hi lol well chat with ya later.

Lydia said...

Hey! I was actually thinking about you yesterday. You hadn't commented in a while and I was wondering if I had scared you off completely. I'm glad I haven't.

Mickey said...

My experience is that marriage itself breaks lots of boys, I mean men, of those exact annoying habits. They learn quickly not to be so stupid when they get to live with the consequences 24/7!