Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Loves

I've discovered a new love for pictures in my blog... :) They make the blog a bit more personal. Well, I think so.

I have a question. How can I be friendly with a guy without him getting the wrong idea?! Because I feel like this is happening. Facebook chat is lame!

I feel like guys have been coming out of the wood-works this week. I don't know why or what has caused it but it's crazy! And I'm not sure I like it. Why does it all happen at once?

Ummm... CoolGuy. I hope you are doing well. You commented for a few days and then disappeared. You should come back. I like it when you comment. :)

Is it raining where you are? It's been raining since yesterday... or the day before yesterday. I don't remember. I just know it's been raining for a long time. It's not even a soft friendly rain. You know the kind you go out and dance in? No. It's let me kill you with my lightening strikes kind of rain! That's not cool and it makes me sad.

Gotta run. The sis and I are going into town for a movie and ice-cream! Love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

now i'm caught up with all blogs lol the new pictures are great! you look beautiful(simply dashing lol i saw that In some movie) but anyways Yea its been raining the past few days but it was nice today so i took a walk in the park downtown it was good hope your doing well too! ttyl

Lydia said...

Sorry for all the new blogs! Can I ask you a question? Where did you find my blog? Did you follow me here from myspace? Find me on twitter? Andy Merrick's blog? I know I said A question and turned into four... sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

yea i saw some of your comments on andy's blog so i thought i would see what your blog was like

Lydia said...

Oh, that's cool. I was just wondering. Soo.... do you mind another question?!