Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Break! Take Me Away!

I am so ready for Spring Break. It's a week away and I wish it was tomorrow! I don't even have class tomorrow. But all I do all week is class and homework. Well, today I took the little bros to their dentist appointment. But that wasn't a "break" so to say. I'm really irritated with my Sociology current event project right now. It's too thick and my stapler won't staple it. But the good news is I'm finished with it! Praise the Lord! It's due on Tuesday and since I'm leaving tomorrow for a youth trip thingy I'm glad I'm finished.
I still have a full sentence outline and a visual aid due on Tuesday for Public Speaking. So not cool. I'll be doing homework on Sunday. I think I've over committed myself this weekend. Oh, and please remind me to read for my English class. We have a quiz on Monday and I didn't do too well on this last one. I couldn't remember probably more than half of the answers and I'd read the info a day or two before. I think my brain is fried.

Tomorrow I'm getting up at 6:30 so I can be at the gym by 7am. Work out for about 40 minutes. Come home, take a shower, go grocery shopping, come home again, pack and leave. I have all of that to do before 2:30pm. I feel like I'm losing it already.
I need sleep. I don't function well when I'm tired. I am clearly tired. I'm so sorry. I know I said that next time I wouldn't complain. It's not a good habit to get into. Maybe I won't go to the gym. Maybe I'll get some sleep. I could use it.

So something happy.... I get to see Bethany when I come home Saturday. That's always a good thing. I'm looking forward to painting during spring break. You have no idea how badly I want to paint. It's like every part of my being is craving it.

By the way, guys... don't send me text messages about having sex in your bedroom. I don't care if it is a forward. That is wrong. It makes you disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I look forward very much so to having sex with my HUSBAND!!! Whoever he is.... but that's not the point. The point is, if you are trying to impress me, it didn't work. It won't ever work. And you definitely just got put on the "No" list.

I've thought a lot about what CoolGuy said in his comment. If I could be granted one wish, I would wish to understand men. I still don't know exactly what part of my last blog made him say what he did. And I still don't understand the whole "labeling" part. And if the reason the guy hasn't approached me is because he thinks he doesn't fit my standards... well... I have no idea how to even process that; I can understand it for a few guys, but for this guy... Part of me says that it isn't possible for him to not know that he fits. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing CoolGuy's response.

I'm off to bed. Oh, and CoolGuy. Thanks for commenting. That not only made me think, but it made my day! I love comments from "readers". I'm silly I know, but it really does make my day. I hope you guys have a fantastic evening and weekend! Au revoir!

No comments: