Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl or Not

I don't understand what is so special about the Super Bowl. Well, football for that matter. I can't stand football. It's boring. Who wants to watch a bunch of overgrown kids tackle each other? Not me.

I'm getting pretty excited about my Pampered Chef parties this week. If you aren't coming you are missing out! I'm so happy to be having some of my favorite people over at my house to hang out. Not to mention I love cooking for people so this is going to be perfect.

I need to make a list of everything I need to do tomorrow. My day is going to be soooooo long and crazy busy I don't even really want to think about it. But if I don't make a list I won't get half of what I need done completed and that will stress me out.

You should see my room right now. Actually, no, you shouldn't. It's a huge mess. My desk looks like a tornado went through it. I have piles of paper, pens, money, a french press and more on it and around it on the floor. I need to clean.

But not tonight. I'm about to go to bed. After I brush my teeth and make a list. Which is what I'm going to do now.

1 comment:

Mickey said...

I used to feel very strongly about football, too. And then the Lord, in His infinite wisdom, provided me with a mate that is absolutely nuts about football. Proof-positive that the Lord really does laugh.....