Thursday, February 12, 2009

SleepyHead!

I am so tired. But I want to write a blog very badly. I don't know why, but I do. So here I am.

I'm supposed to get up early tomorrow and go to the gym, but I don't think I'm going to do that. I'm going to get up at about 7am and take a shower and then get my siblings up so we can all go get our hair trimmed! I love my stylist. This place is amazing. They wash your hair, seat you in fancy, fun chairs and then are crazy funny while cutting your hair. I love them. There are about 5-7 different ladies working at this place and so far I've used two of them and they are simply incredible.

Then I have to come home and bake. Some friends and I are playing Capture the Flag at RG's camp-house and I said I'd make cookies. I'm wondering if that was such a good idea! Especially since last time I made cookies (a little over a week ago) I forgot to put the eggs in and I was standing over the stove stirring my "dough" thinking, "What is wrong with this stuff?! It's not supposed to look like that.". Clearly I haven't been doing much baking!

I'm thinking about - whatever I was just going to say I've completely forgotten. That's my sign to go to bed. haha. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job on the French! Learning a language is tough, but you're doing excellent! How did your exams go? Are you ready for Spring Break? I so am.. When is yours? Mine is in two weeks!!
Blessings

Anonymous said...

I just realized.. I totally put this comment in the wrong spot.. it was totally supposed to go on the post above this one.. yep..