Tuesday, February 24, 2009

La Française et Quelque Chose Bonne!

YAY!!!! Joe FINALLY has his license! I am super happy about that if you can't tell. Now he can run errands and drive Anna to work! I'll have two more days of uninterrupted study-time!

I had my midterm today. Je sentir très bonne environ le midterm. Yesterday l'après-midi je étudie beaucoup et en le soir. Je ne étudie pas Wendy's anymore. Un homme marié il donnez-moi téléphone nombre. Pourquoi? Je ne sais pas. Il faire sentir moi très malade. Il est malade homme.

It is getting easier. I noticed yesterday when j'étudie everything was much clearer and I was able to comprendre beaucoup plus. Je vais vraiment bien avec elle.

I can write more too! Well, it's a lot easier anyways. I wonder if anything I've written makes sense if you put into a translator...?

Je vais gym et alors à étudie. Au revoir mes aimes! Bonne jonnée.

No comments: