Friday, February 20, 2009

Bed or French? Read to See Who Wins!


My kind of gas prices! I'm sure they were just out of gas, but it looked funny!

So after reading my last blog I saw some things I'd written in French that was very clearly incorrect! Instead of saying I study (étudie) le française I said I listen (écoute). Yeah, well, I do that too, but that's not what I was trying to say. :)

I'm about to study (étudie) le française right now. I feel like I have a lot of work to do before Tuesday and I won't sleep well if I don't do something tonight. I literally spent all day today working on my Current Event's project for Sociology. I have to find 10 articles, summarize them, write my opinion, and then apply them to Sociology. I am pretty happy with the articles I have right now. I've completed four and have three more on their way to being complete!

I'm getting tired. I was up late last night. But I slept till after 9am. I was shocked. I haven't slept that long in forever! I'm always up by 6:30 at the latest. I plan on being up bright and early tomorrow though. As I said I have a lot of work to do.

Do you ever feel like you can't write stuff on your blog because someone might read it?! I feel that way sometimes. I need to buy a journal! But I'm broke. Actually I'm not. I just remembered I have money. I'm just not spending it. I'm saving for Toccoa. I get to visit with Bethany! I'm so excited! I haven't seen her since Christmas break. RG and I are going up there for TFC's Evangelical Conference. Both he and Bethany are presenting papers. I'm so proud of them. But they are presenting them at the same time! How crazy is that?! Any advice as to what I should do? I want to listen to both of them... Bethany said she didn't care who I chose, but I have a feeling she truly does. Dad said I should listen to half each. I would just hate to disrupt by leaving in the middle of one and then coming in to the other. I don't know what I'm going to do.

I'm off to bed. I'm trying not to fall asleep now. But I really need to do some French. So I'll get some coffee and stay up! Good night.

No comments: