Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tired Like the Dickens!

Who doesn't watch American Idol? That is probably the only TV show I've watched since starting college. I'm completely okay with it too. TV is very lame.

My Grand Opening Pampered Chef show is Feb 3rd and 5th. I'm doing one show on two different nights. You pick the night that is best for you and come have fun with me! I'm so excited!

I cannot believe I'm almost finished with a month of school. It's so strange and yet very natural to be in college. It's not much different than home school and in that sense it's easy. You can pray for me though. I'm feeling really frustrated with my French class. I'm not doing as well as I could be. And I know I push my French homework to the back when I should do it FIRST every day and that doesn't happen. I'm going to talk to my professor hopefully tomorrow and talk about it. I would love to meet with her on a weekly basis, but I highly doubt that is possible, so I'm probably going to look into getting a tutor. I want to do as well as I possibly can and if that means getting help and having someone push me then I want that!

I'll have to let you guys read my Narrative/Descriptive essay for my English class. I'm thrilled with it. It starts the moment my Mom hit her head and ends after we walk out of the private "cry" room at the hospital. I can't wait for my professor to read it! Dad went over and looked for mistakes and helped me correct some things and I'm thinking about having RG do the same. I want as many opinions as I can get and as many suggestions as I can get to make this the BEST essay ever! So when I post it, feel free to give your advice!

Since last Wednesday I have had a dry mouth. It's the weirdest and most horrible thing ever. I don't know why I have it or how to make my saliva glands work again! But I want them to so badly! You don't realize how useful and amazing they are until they stop producing saliva. It's kind of scary just because I don't know what's wrong. It's kind of crazy too because I feel thirsty all the time!

I'm going to bed soon. I'm super tired. I am considering not riding with RG to the BCM anymore. He is way more social than I am and he stays up too late for this 5:30am girl. I don't do very well getting up that early and not getting enough sleep is like - how can I even compare it to anything? It's horrible! If I don't get enough sleep I'm grumpy, irritable, crave sweets (which is not good!), and I have no desire to talk in the mornings. You can ask any of my siblings it's pretty bad. I am not a morning person! But I do like getting up early because I feel like I'm more productive. I get more done. I feel like I haven't wasted my day! All of those reasons make me want to continue having 8am classes and getting up at 5:30 in the morning!
Oh, not to mention, when I ride to the BCM with RG and we leave late, I end up talking about cRazY stuff with him because I'm so stinkin' tired! Like alligators eating live chickens or the fact that I had a pet lizard. If you knew RG, you would probably laugh just thinking about him having that type of conversation. He's very intellectual, very... almost formal in his mannerism and language. So when I get up the next morning and I remember what kind of stuff I talked to him about it's a little embarrassing! Maybe I'm his link to little people in this world! haha. I don't know. I'm tired now and I'm rambling! Go figure! *giggles*

That is definitely my cue to go to bed! Good night people! I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

No comments: