Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Weekend

I'm sitting in a McDonald's parking lot waiting on my siblings. They are at a concert and I'm ready for that concert to be over so I can go home. I have to be up early tomorrow and I haven't really slept well the last couple nights. That happens when I'm not sleeping in my own bed. I've been with Bethany in Gatlinburg, TN and now that I've been once I have no desire to go back. I really don't like tourist towns like that. They are too busy, too crowded, too messy, too everything that is "bad". But it was fun to be with Bethany. I love her.

So I realized I'm truly obsessed with doing school while I was talking with Bethany about it. I almost started freaking out this past weekend because I didn't think I was going to have time to do any homework. I did some reading and worked on a study guide. I actually could be doing more now, but I wanted to talk to you guys.

My hair has grown on me. I really like it now. I don't know if I'll ever go back to long hair. I just think short looks better on me.

Could you pray for me? I've got a situation that isn't really a situation, but it feels like one and I'm confused. I need clarity; peace of mind; guidance; a clear path; understanding, and more. Much more. Can you tell it what it has to do with?

I'll talk to you guys later. My computer is going to die soon. I need a car charger!

2 comments:

Mickey said...

Always willing to pray! (I hate touristy places, too!)

Lydia said...

Thanks. I really appreciate your friendship!