Friday, August 21, 2009

That's Not My Name

I'm drinking David's coffee. It's like tar. You really have no idea. It burns going down and I love it! We make the Cary Grant method coffee. You know pour the coffee grounds until you have way more coffee than you do water. If you haven't seen the movie Walk, Don't Run you've missed out. It's super cute!

I have to go to work in 30 minutes. I really don't want too. Blah.

I met a guy. He loves Jesus. He's got a job, a house, and and he's only 22 seems to have his head on straight. I want to get to know him better. We'll see what happens. Meg, you need to come for the concert. Seriously. Guys seem to be jumping out of the woodwork's down here.

I'm going to the shooting range this Sunday. Jonathan is taking me. I think I might take David with me. He doesn't know yet. But I feel like I need someone there so Jonathan won't be as prone to put his hands on me. He's never inappropriate, but always on the line. I also invited the guy who is going to take me hunting. Jonathan doesn't know that either. :) I don't know if he will like that fact. *evil grin*

I am so excited about Josh Bales coming to sing. You have no idea. Oh, I don't have a problem with little kids coming as long as they don't interrupt the concert. I feel like I should put that out there.

I love it when my profs know my name. I have three classes and all of my profs know my name. That just makes me feel special or something! ha! I know, it's crazy. But there are quite a few kids at that college and knowing that they know who I am makes me want to go to class. This weight training class is CRAZY!!! There are so many jocks, too many stuck-up guys in this class. But I'm enjoying the exercise. There are only three girls (not including me) in my French class. Do you know how amazing that is going to be? More one on one time with Madame Knight; less pressure to get things correct; more room to get to know my classmates. I'm going to like this. I'm sitting in the very back of my math class. And the guys that I'm sitting next to are insane! They like to talk. Hopefully I'll get something out of this class!

Cabinets are finished now I'm just trying to get everything back on a shelf and it be organized. I need to do this soon because the Bible study is at my house next week and the house needs to be somewhat clean! *smiles* I'm really excited about it being at my home. I love having people over.

I'm gonna run. I need to finish my coffee and brush my teeth. Have a great weekend. Be safe. Have fun. Comment on my blog! *laughs* I'm teasing, but also serious. It's depressing when I blog all the time and don't get a response. Ben, you can comment too you know!

7 comments:

Meg said...

So excited about the concert. All of these posts about hunting crack me up. You are the only female hunter I know and it's make me proud that you will be wearing flattering camo (if there is such a thing). Way to live life to the fullest!

John Mark said...

I comment ALL the time! And after awhile of no comments you get used to it!

Unknown said...

Sit up front in that math class!

Lydia said...

When I got to the class it was full. So I sat in the first seat I came to; which happened to be in the back.

Thanks Meg! I'm very, very excited about flattering camo. Who doesn't want to wear flattering clothing for every part of life?

Unknown said...

Yes...I have finally discovered the comment box. I never knew this existed. Lydia...the only person I know that is a female hunter and a man hunter...wow

Lydia said...

It's a good thing I like you as much as I do or I wouldn't think that was very funny Ben. *laughs* That was good!

John Mark said...

Yes, the Comment box is amazing! It let's the readers express their opinion, in other words..... IT IS COOL!! Also the back seat is THE BEST in the house (Or class room,) I sit in the back every time I can! I guess I will stop typing, this comment is getting too long!