Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 - Welcome

2012. Thank you for coming. Some of my favorite memories from 2011:

February: Adam sent me my first ever Valentine's Day flowers. A dozen red roses. 
March: Adam proposed on the 17th, St. Patrick's Day. I picked out my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and created my registries.
July: Adam took me to Upstate (Western) New York and also to Niagara Falls.
August: I got married and took an incredible honeymoon to the State of Washington. 
October: My amazing nephew Madden was born and I also carved my first pumpkin.
November: I cooked my first turkey (and it didn't cook all the way) and also served my In-Laws Thanksgiving Dinner (I cooked everything but the gravy).
December: First Christmas as a married woman and also away from home. Also went to my first Bowl Game (Music City Bowl). And I also saw the inside of the Opryland Hotel.

My last moments in 2011 and my first moments in 2012 were spent listening to the Avett Brothers live in concert. 

It's been a good year. I'm very thankful for Adam and I love that he desires to take me places I've never been. I am sooo looking forward to the new adventures 2012 will bring my way!

No comments: