Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wedding Photography - Susan Whitley

Susan Whitley is the sweetest photographer you'll ever work with! I hate having my picture taken but with Susan I believe I could have taken pictures all day! She made the picture taking process a breeze!

I made and decorated my wedding cake. The topper we bought from Amazon and since we had a photo booth for our guests enjoyment we decided it would be cute to take a picture just like our cake topper.

 Adam and I chose to have a "First Look" session. I got the idea from Jasmine Star (read this and this) and, I admit, convinced Adam it was the best idea! And it was! It was so special to be able to see Adam before things got super crazy! I even forgot Josh and Susan were in the room. I was excited about him seeing my dress, and to just see him. He started crying. Heavens, he has such a tender heart.

 Adam holding all the bouquets! My dress and all of my bridesmaids dresses were bought from Treasures in Atlanta. The lovely Williams ladies were so sweet and helpful in helping me choose the dress of my dreams!
 

The groomsmen spelling out my name "L.Y.D.I.A" :)
 

My precious Flower Girl. She gave me "thumbs-up" throughout the entire wedding ceremony. Her dress is from Etsy.


The bridesmaids bouquets (I bought the bouquets from Micheal's and then wrapped the stems with black ribbon and tied a shimmering silver blow at the top).


My gorgeous dress from Treasures 

 
 



Per Adam's request we took "football" pictures! It was a lot of fun!


 Moments before the wedding ceremony starts.
 
The reception was a blast! Everyone dancing and taking goofy pictures in the photo booth and eating incredibly good cake! Best day ever. 


Our first dance as a married couple during which I convinced Adam it was time to leave. ;)


My wedding day was incredible. I cannot thank Susan and Josh enough for coming South to give me such beautiful memories.

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Your dress is stunning! Pictures are beautiful! :) x x x

Sara said...

That dress is absolutely breathtaking! The pictures are so beautiful and have so much heart.

Lydia said...

Thank you both so much! :)

Hey said...

Wow I love your pictures!

Lydia said...

Thanks!

Sujana said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like a really fun wedding :)

Dee said...

What a beautiful dress. I love all of your wedding pictures. It looks like you had such a romantic, wonderful time. Congratulations to both of you.