Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sweatin' More Than a Pig

In response to my post "Er... Uh, Hello... Mr...?" I have come a conclusion. When dealing with "good" guys it is best if you just completely be yourself. Wow. Novel idea. Revolutionary. *I hope you caught my sarcasm.

I know that is the only thing to do with any guy. But it hit me the other day and I wanted to share.

Let's be honest. In my bedroom I am not an organized person. It drives Anna crazy. I wash my clothes and they stay in a basket until I need them and then they tend to end up on the floor. My desk is a complete mess. I clean and straighten every once in a while. And let's not even talk about the dresser.
But something that has become a very big irritant is the eHarmony matching system. I can't stand have "new matches". So I do something with them. It makes me feel organized. Ridiculous, I know, but I can't help it. I usually close them. Or I open communication and then close it later. Either way I end up closing the match. The only thing that is holding me back from actually closing my account is that I paid for one more month and I can't stand the thought of not getting my moneys worth.

I had plans to tan today, but it's raining. I don't like rain. And it's foggy. I don't like fog. I shouldn't complain about the sun. Although, I do. Quite often. I should be thankful for every day I have including the days that I'm sweating more than a pig in a mud bath.
That is my new favorite saying. But apparently pigs don't sweat. That's why they have mud baths. One of my dear brothers informed me of this after I said it. But I don't care. I like the way it sounds so I'm going to keep using it. :)

No comments: