Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ummm.... yeah.

Do you know what it's like to feel insignificant? I do. I feel that way quite often.

You know that feeling you have when someone is REALLY listening to you? I mean, they are all into what you are saying. They have nothing else on their mind but you and what you have to say. It makes you feel important, significant, wanted, and loved. Perhaps that is why I'd rather listen than talk. Because then other people can experience what I rarely do.

No one really listens to me. I don't know why. But most of the time when I try to speak, the person(s) will be messing with their phone, or they will interrupt, or something... It makes me feel insignificant, unimportant, and like they don't want to hear what I have to say.

I can't seem to find the inspiration to blog lately. I don't know what's wrong with me. It's like when I try to write nothing comes out. Nothing worth reading anyways.

Can I show you why I love South GA? Do you see this? Beauty. This is what I love. This is where I want to raise children. This is where I want to live and die (of course, after I finish college and travel).



I can't think of anything else to write. At least nothing positive.

No comments: