Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Need a Break!

I made a 73 on my English paper. I seriously hate college today. But as Dr. C said, there is only one more month in the semester! I think I can handle that. I hope I can handle that.

So I really hate that B's work is not on Verizon. What is up with that?! I mean, we never talked before she got her new cell but now we can't even text or anything. And if any of B's friends take this out of context I will block you. You've been warned.

Something I love: this cold weather. I'd take cold over hot any day. And Twitter. I like being to share a bit of me with the world as I go.

I think I'm going to start running on the weekends. I think. I hate running but I know I need to do something. This weight training class is going to do nothing for me if I don't get some cardio exercises in my life. I should start doing yoga again.

No comments: