Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm Still Alive

Sooo.... did you think I'd fallen off the face of the earth? Well, I haven't. I just have not had any time to blog.

The Lord has been pouring His grace and mercy over my soul. I have been feeling the greatness of my sin and it's downward pull. Wednesday it was all I could do to keep from crying when it was my turn to pray. I had to confess my unworthiness.

My puppy is doing well. He is a mess. Bandit likes to dig, get on the porch and lots of other things he isn't supposed to do. What's a girl supposed to do?!

A and I saw the movie Fame last night. Don't watch it. It was incredibly BORING! I talked through the movie. You know it's bad if I'm talking. I never talk in movies, especially movies I haven't yet seen.

Sometimes I go back and reread my myspace blog. I was such a creative writer then. I had time to think. I don't have time to think now. I'm ready for this semester to be over.

I want to go camping. I am seriously thinking about doing it after Josh Bales comes down. Speaking of which, the concert is still a go. You should come down. I'm seriously afraid I won't have 50 people there. Man, am I worried about that. I've got money to pay him with in case there are only like 10 folks. But still. I need to ask Joe to send an email out to the BCM people.

Sorry this is so short, but I've got to get in the shower. I'm going 4-wheeling today. Hopefully I'll make it home safe and sound. :)

1 comment:

John Mark said...

I will join the ranks of concert goers!