Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Bowl Tuesday

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is what I heard all night Sunday. All the guys cheering for the Giants. We had more guys than usual so that made it all the louder! It was pretty funny, actually.

Today is the day! To make a difference in America! You need to go vote. It's important.
If you can't decide who to vote for, you can always follow my example and vote for Ron Paul.

Super Tuesday. Super Bowl. Lots of supers this week. The Super Bowl. Did you watch it? Did you like who won?
I didn't watch it and I didn't care who won. I always cheer for whoever my Daddy is cheering for. I really don't even like football.

Goodness, you all should have come over. We had enough food to feed an army! Potato skins with creamed spinach, cheese dip and chips, hamburgers, sausage, chicken, and more. I can't really remember anything else. All I know is that I spent two days in the kitchen cleaning like crazy! I hate cleaning the kitchen.

The washer is fixed. Finally! I did not want to go the laundry mat again this week! I am so thankful to be able to wash clothes from our home. It's amazing! May I never take our washer and dryer for granted again!

No comments: