Saturday, December 29, 2007

My hair didn't hold a curl... well, maybe for about 30-40 minutes. But that is about as long as it will hold without hairspray. And I didn't want to put any in my hair at four-thirty in the morning!

I am thinking about returning the rollers. I'm just not sure that I want them now. I don't know if I can return them though. Wal-Mart can be funny about stuff like that... especially since I've already used them! I'm gonna try anyways.

It raining. I've already read an entire book today. I'm bored. I've walked down to the mailbox three or four times. And still no mail. I don't think we are getting any today. I really like checking the mail. I love receiving mail! *hint, hint* I'm just kidding!

I think I'll go take a shower. It'll give me something to do. No, I'm not taking a nap. I want to be able to sleep tonight!

No comments: