Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's 4:38 in the morning and I can't sleep. I forced myself to go to sleep last night only to wake up now and find myself once again wide awake. It may because it's kinda warm in the house and I've discovered that I don't sleep well unless it's really cold in my room.

I bought hair rollers yesterday. The set we did have is in storage still and there is no way I could have found them. I'm going to roll my hair this morning. I used to do it all the time and I would get ringlets. My hair was much longer than it is now... so we'll see what happens!

I hope you all had a good Christmas. I got some cash as a gift and bought several books, but I'm going to return one. It's called The Pawn and I think I read about five pages and it freaked me out so badly, I put it down. I don't think I'll ever recover from those five pages though. It is a murder/mystery book.

So this guy I know likes a mutual friend and it is the weirdest thing ever. I never in a million years saw that happening. It will be even stranger if she returns the feelings.

Well, I'm off to put the rollers in my hair. I'll let you know how it turns out!

No comments: