Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Suppose Some Would Call It....

I suppose some would call it "Going Green". For almost 3 weeks I haven't washed my hair with regular shampoo. I have washed it twice a week with baking soda and then on Saturday evenings (or Sunday mornings whenever I take my shower for church) I've used a spray-in dry shampoo.

My hair is definitely more curly than it was two and half weeks ago. It's much fuller. It is also a little coarse/greasy to MY touch (Adam has said nothing about it; could be a good or bad thing). From the blogs I've read it should take about 4 weeks for my hair to "adjust" to its natural state.

Also, I've constructed a clothes line in my basement. I have maybe used the dryer twice in the last month. I have folded 100 times more clothing doing laundry this way. It cracks Adam up because it's twice as much work. Now he thinks we need to line-dry dishes so I'll want to wash them too.... not the same thing for sure.....




No comments: